Search:
Advanced Search

« Previous Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 56  |  Next Page »
Posted at 12:14 on 1-May-2010
A good old Dolcett spit roast or perhaps slaughtered like an animal and butchered for your parts?
[User Deleted]
Posted at 14:45 on 1-May-2010
maybe butchered for parts, but not killed immediately, someone would first buy a breast, then the other one, and then they would ask for some vital part
Posted at 18:47 on 11-May-2010
I will buy both breast and a chunk of liver caroline.maybe an arm or leg tmoro.
Posted at 09:04 on 3-Jun-2010
i think it soud not b my choice how im buchard and cooked but i do hope the canibal woud kill me fast and painless before doin this to me.
Posted at 21:19 on 9-Jun-2010
Caroline - I'll put my order in for your navel!
[User Deleted]
Posted at 11:30 on 20-Jun-2010
I like it by bbq or grilled. But I want it in dolcettstyle...I mean alive.
Posted at 06:13 on 21-Jun-2010
live roasting is a waist as lots of meat needs to done in different ways
its such a special meat that it would be a shame to waist any live roast would only be if the long pig was to be pet food and cooked for show in my opinon
[User Deleted]
Posted at 11:15 on 13-Nov-2010
I like the idea of being prepared...the cleansing (inside and out)...How the Master decides to end my life...as long as I feel his hands on my body...what else would a girl want?
[User Deleted]
Posted at 11:16 on 13-Nov-2010
I like the idea of being prepared...the cleansing (inside and out)...How the Master decides to end my life...as long as I feel his hands on my body...what else would a girl want?
[User Deleted]
Posted at 06:18 on 18-Nov-2010
I thnk: first be sold in a shop. Second the clanig. Cut off all my hair. third nail my wrists and ankles a gin squareof iron and put me on the live coal and
  « Previous Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 56  |  Next Page »