Search:
Advanced Search

« Previous Page  |  viewing results 11-20 of 51  |  Next Page »
Posted at 18:11 on 14-Jun-2011
Emily said:

A recurring fantasy for me is being trapped in a really seedy men's gym and beaten like this. I wander in for whatever reason and they grab me and use me as a punching bag......tying me to a big bag for body punches, suspending me to slap and belt my breasts, and doing whatever else they want to me. The idea of just being used like that, as a toy or workout target, is incredibly hot

i like yr thinking i locv that done to me also
[User Deleted]
Posted at 18:23 on 14-Jun-2011
Emily said:

A recurring fantasy for me is being trapped in a really seedy men's gym and beaten like this. I wander in for whatever reason and they grab me and use me as a punching bag......tying me to a big bag for body punches, suspending me to slap and belt my breasts, and doing whatever else they want to me. The idea of just being used like that, as a toy or workout target, is incredibly hot

That is incredibly hot :P
Posted at 15:45 on 15-Jun-2011
also i'd sometimes be stripped naked and shoved into a boxing ring, and forced to try and fight off a really powerful, muscular boxer who would work me over very hard and eventually take me, once i was broken down enough. i could fight him as hard as i wanted to but it would never be enough. And there would probly be enough boob punching to satisfy Matt, too!

i need to stay away from men's gyms ;)
Posted at 09:27 on 27-Aug-2011
cindy hope they are ready for a good beating by male and female in early sept.
[User Deleted]
Posted at 12:15 on 10-Nov-2011
love to fine the right man for this
Posted at 12:24 on 10-Nov-2011
At your service Linsey
Posted at 06:37 on 11-Nov-2011
Cindy said:

Emily said:
i like yr thinking i locv that done to me also

Posted at 06:38 on 11-Nov-2011
I would gladly join that gym, Emily!!!!
Posted at 10:56 on 12-Nov-2011
BellyPuncher said:

I would gladly join that gym, Emily!!!!

sadist ;)
Posted at 09:39 on 13-Nov-2011
i lov to be in a gym like that too
  « Previous Page  |  viewing results 11-20 of 51  |  Next Page »